Agency Zone has been created to assist you in the fight against hunger in Idaho. Agency Zone is a tool developed for you as a one-stop resource center.
We rely on you, our Partner Agencies, a network of more than 200 food pantries, senior centers, emergency shelters, community kitchens, and other feeding programs. Without the support of our Partner Agencies across the state, The Idaho Foodbank would not be able to Feed, Educate, and Advocate for individuals and families in need.
Agency Zone Alert – Hub Drops
The Idaho Foodbank is taking action to increase its food distribution by 20% over the next four weeks to combat the residual effects of the government shutdown. The Idaho Foodbank’s increase will provide food for an additional 266,000 meals starting next week and extending into early March.
Please see below for food hub drop dates, locations and deadlines for placing hub drop orders.
SOUTHWEST IDAHO HUB DROP DATES AND LOCATIONS
Monday, February 11
- 9 a.m.: Burley — Mountain View Christian Center, 317 W 27th, Burley
- 10: 15 a.m.: Twin Falls — Mustard Seed, 736 Main Ave. North, Twin Falls
- 11:45 a.m.: Wendell — Community Helping Hands – Wendell, 335 1st Ave E., Wendell
- Ordering for this hub drop has closed.
Friday, February 15
- 10:30 a.m.: Caldwell — Oasis Worship & Food Center, 506 W Simplot Blvd.
- If you intend to get food from this locations, please email Kimberly Empey at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11. Please include the number of households you plan to serve in the next four weeks.
NORTH CENTRAL IDAHO HUB DROP DATES AND LOCATIONS
Wednesday, February 13
- 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Moscow — Moscow Food Bank, 110 N. Polk Street, Moscow
Wednesday, February 20
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Grangeville — Camas Prairie Food Bank, 411 E. North Street, Grangeville
- If you intend to get food from one of the North Central Idaho locations, please email Tanya Garner at email@example.com by 10 a.m. Monday, February 11, for the Moscow hub drop and by 12 p.m. Thursday, February 14, for the Grangeville hub drop. Please include the number of households you plan to serve in the next four weeks.
EASTERN IDAHO HUB DROP DATE AND LOCATION
- 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. Friday, February 22
- Community Food Basket Warehouse
- 1895 North Boulevard, Idaho Falls
- If you intend to get food from this hub drop, please email Kia Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Friday, February 15. Please include the number of households you plan to serve in the four weeks following the hub drop.
When uncertain conditions like the government shutdown create doubt, insecurity and hardship for so many, it’s more important than ever that we remind all Idahoans that we’re here to provide good food to anyone and everyone who needs a hand up. Absolutely no one should go hungry because of the shutdown.
The Idaho Foodbank is grateful for the generous partners who have donated food for this increased effort, those companies and organizations include Potandon Produce, Feeding the Northwest Collaborative, Eagle Eye, JC Watson and Lamb Weston. It is primarily on account of these food donations that The Idaho Foodbank is able to quickly increase food distribution and help hungry Idahoans.
Thank you for your partnership and your continued commitment to serving Idahoans in need.